- Two teenage girls found tied to trees in a clearing in the Nigerian bush
- Had been beaten, raped and left to die in sweltering heat by Boko Haram
- Found a week after 276 girls were taken from a school in Ba’ale, Chibok
- Found by Baba Goni, 15, who was held hostage by the group for two years before escaping
- Here brave young man tells of Boko Haram’s reign of terror in his village
Their faces scratched and bleeding, the pitiful remains of their once-smart school uniforms ripped and filthy, the two teenage girls were tethered to trees, wrists bound with rope and left in a clearing in the Nigerian bush to die by Islamist terror group Boko Haram.
Despite having been raped and dragged through the bush, they were alive – but only just – in the sweltering tropical heat…
View original post 1,799 more words